Nicole Thompson is a certified family nurse practitioner, specializing in patients ages 18 and older. She received her Master of Science in Nursing degree from Washburn University and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Kansas.
Nicole provides primary care services, such as:
• Preventative care and screenings
• Healthy lifestyle education, information about diets and vaccinations
• Diagnosis and management of common medical conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and thyroid disorders
• Diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses
• Referral to specialists, if needed
Nicole takes special interest in caring for patients with diabetes and obesity. “I love developing relationships with my patients and working together to improve their health. It is a collaborative effort between the patient and provider that produces the most success in their healthcare.”
Nicole is a Topeka native and graduate of Seaman High School. She is an army wife and resides in Topeka today with her husband and three children. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and watching her children participate in their activities and sports.